Independent School Application Service
The second part of the independent school admissions process is preparing and submitting school applications.
Once you complete your Independent School Search and finalize your application list, you are now ready to prepare to apply!
We break down the application process into small, manageable pieces to keep you on track. We guide you through every detail and remain with you until you make your final decision on attending an independent school.
Your application should put your best foot forward. After you submit it, you should feel confident knowing that there is nothing else you could have done to make a better version of it.
Our Independent Day & Boarding School Application Service includes the following:
- Provide Application Action Plan indicating deadlines/requirements specific to each school on list
- Assist in creating Activity Sheet to include in school applications
- Essay-writing assistance, including:
- Brainstorming potential topics
- Editing grammar and ensuring that the student’s voice is consistent
- Enhance interviewing skills with mock interview (if applicable)
- Review and advise one complete student-prepared application
- Advise submission of standardized test scores
- Review and discern financial aid offers
- Advise student with final school selection
The Independent Day & Boarding School Application Service for Student-Athletes provides additional guidance in areas tailored specifically for students in the athletic recruiting process, including:
- Continue to monitor progress of student-athlete/coach relationship
- Advise athletic campus visits and recommend questions to ask coaches and team members
- Assist student-athlete in evaluating athletic options and making final decision