College Application Service
The second part of the college admissions process is preparing and submitting college applications.
Once you complete your College Search and finalize your application list, you are now ready to prepare to apply!
We break down the application process into small, manageable pieces to keep you on track. We guide you through every detail and remain with you until you make your final college decision.
Your college application should put your best foot forward. After you submit it, you should feel confident knowing that there is nothing else you could have done to make a better version of it.
Our College Application Service includes the following:
- Provide Application Action Plan indicating deadlines/requirements specific to each college on list
- Guidance in creating Activity Sheet to include in college applications, interviews and scholarship applications
- Essay-writing assistance, including:
- Brainstorming potential topics
- Editing grammar for essay and short answers
- Ensuring that the student’s voice and writing style are consistent in the essay
- Enhance interviewing skills with mock interview (if applicable)
- Review and advise one complete student-prepared application
- Advise submission of standardized test scores
- Provide general financial aid information and deadlines
- Advise student with final college choice upon receipt of acceptances
The college admissions process for student-athletes is naturally more complex and requires additional guidance.